Add or Delete Pool Equipment (Web)
To learn how to add or delete equipment for a customer's pool on the Skimmer website, see the video below. Or, if you prefer, scroll past the video to view our step-by-step text instructions.
Step-by-step instructions . . .
- If you need to add a piece of equipment to a customer’s pool, here’s how to do it on the Skimmer’s website. On the Customers tab, click the customer name to open their profile.
- First, if they have multiple locations, make sure you’ve chosen the right one. Then click the tab for Pool, or whatever you’ve named their body of water.
- Find the Equipment box. You can see that one item’s already there, and we’re going to add another. So click the Add button.
- When the Add Equipment box pops up, we can start to choose the item we need. Start with the overall category. Then choose the make. And lastly, choose the specific model. Once you’ve made your selections, click Save. Now we see that the equipment has been added to the list.
- What if you decide you don’t want this equipment on the list? Just click the trash can icon, confirm deletion, and it’s gone.